Annie Leibovitz

Sunday 3 November 2013

 Factual: This photo was taken by me. I was inspired by Vee  Speers.

 Context: This photo is created differently to any other I have taken before. I didn't need to use any props because we improvised by using face paint to make Carley look like a Zombie.

Technique: This photo was taken with a Fuji camera. I took it with this camera because it shows the picture in clear colour and makes it look sharp and detailed. I am really pleased with how this photo  turned out. They were taken in Carley's bed room in front of the clear wall with the flash on to make her look more like a zombie.

Aesthetic: I really like this photo because i think it fits in well with Vee Speers. It is her kind of style. I like this photo because it has a main focus to it and that is Carley 'The zombie' I think that even though this photo is quite simple you have to study it a lot to understand its true aspects. I took a photo like this because its near Halloween and by taking this photo, it fits into the theme and also Vee's photography of the 'birthday party' When you look at this photo you automatically think of it as scary as its to do with Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment