Annie Leibovitz

Sunday 3 November 2013

Factual: This photo was also taken by me. I was inspired by Vee Speers.

Context: This photo is different to the first one. i just used Carley and a camera i didn't need any props.

Technique: This photo was also taken by my Fuji camera. I am glad my photo turned out like this. I turned all the lights off and shut the curtains to make it dark, and then we shone a light onto the wall so that it was positioned to create a shadow behind Carley.

Aesthetic: I really like this because it shows everyone what teenagers can really feel like. I was trying to make it look like a teenager who feels alone and doesn't know who to turn too for help. As this photo is in the dark i think it really portrays this. People may have different opinions on what this photo may be trying to tell us, but what i was trying to get across is that some teenagers are alone and the shadow behind says a lot about the photograph, it shows how sometimes they can feel shadowed by certain people who may be troubling them. I took this photo to show how some teenagers really feel and what might be running through their mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment